Patch builder WoW

Discussion in 'Software' started by 3khunter, Apr 18, 2010.

1. 3khunter

3khunter Private E-2

Does anyone know where I can download a patch engine to put patchs into it and have it install them all at once if I download them. Or is there already a program that already does this. I just dont want to have to download them over and over again, would rather download them all at once save them and then download new ones as neccesary.

thanks

2. leslie1984

leslie1984 Private E-2

when wow updates it saves ( as far as i know by default) a copy of the update patch file in the main wow folder its for instance one of them is called:

WoW-2.2.0.7272-to-2.2.2.7318-enGB-patch

it also saves one called WoW-2.2.0.7272-to-2.2.2.7318-enGB-Downloader or similar

the one with "Patch" at end is the installation file ( the link above u can see that one upgrades from patch 2.2.0.7272 to 2.2.2.7138... they can copied and burned to a disc or what ever u choose to do with them as far as the one that ends in "Downloader" thats the file u click to re download the sed patch..

they should both be in the main wow folder and u cant miss em...

sorri if english is bad..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds