Pb Realplayer with IE

Discussion in 'Software' started by zorrofes, Jul 13, 2004.

1. zorrofes

zorrofes Private E-2

Hello
    Please, my friends I am new in this forum & I like have your help.
    I do not know why when I return in the sites or there is automatic starting of realplayer, I always have problems:
    * Real player does not launch.
    * Keys of real player are decontaminated.
    I have uninstal and to reinstall real player, and I ve always the same problem. Pls, if some one can help me.
    Thx

2. zorrofes

zorrofes Private E-2

I download Flash media, Quicktime....
    And the same pb with Mozilla. With Mozilla i have this error:

[​IMG]

And when i like update Internet Explorer i have this message:

[​IMG]

3. DanTekGeek

DanTekGeek Master Sergeant

hi, welcome to MG. unfortunatly, most of us dont speak french. at least i think thats what that is, but correct me if i am wrong. if you would be so kind, could you translate those error messages into english and we would be happy to assist you.

4. zorrofes

zorrofes Private E-2

For the first one:

Windows Player Media Plug-In Dynamic Link Library. Plug-in made an illegal operation. I highly advise you to start again your Navigator.

The 2nd:

was not validated at the time of the test allowing to obtain the Windows logo and checking its compatibility with Windows XP. (Indicate to me why this test is importnat.) This software will not be installed. Contact your system administrator.

THX.
    N.B: My first pb is why the real player is inactif on the site web when the music start automatically.

5. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Is it the most recent version of RealPlayer? Older versions may not be compatible. I don't use it, but I believe V.10 is the most recent.

6. zorrofes

zorrofes Private E-2

I have now the last RealPlayer V.10. & always i have pb.

the last week the Web sites function normal with the old version of the real player now neither the old or new version could launch real player. :rolleyes:

7. zorrofes

zorrofes Private E-2

I m waitting your help please.
    :eek:

8. zorrofes

zorrofes Private E-2

Ethan

I have WinXP professionnel edition 2002.
    Internet explorer 6.0.2600.0000.

Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds