PC event logging

Discussion in 'Software' started by shuvo81, Feb 19, 2011.

1. shuvo81

shuvo81 Private E-2

My toshiba laptop has a strange problem, it freezes while playing streaming video and sometimes even when normal browsing. I gave it to Toshiba for repair twice, once they changed the hard disk and 2nd time they said everything is ok:banghead. I want to install a software that would keep the log of all my system events. I use windows 7 home edition. As the laptop freezes, it has to be restarted manually and doesn't response to any other command, so I can't do any kind of investigation at that time, so I need a software that would keep the record for me so that I can show it to Toshiba people

2. iain.t

iain.t MajorGeek

Hi,
    Windows has its own event veiwer built in that keeps logs of all events,critical,errors and warnings.
    go here....

Start> Type... event veiwer ... in the search box.

this tells you all of the events that have occurred with your machine.

iain.t :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds