PC not alive

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lorilu, Mar 14, 2005.

1. lorilu

lorilu Private E-2

I have a hp 733 (older but steady til now) went to start this morning and it froze in the beginning screen (where it says mouse initialized and the MB info and stuff ) I had him reboot and same them except it took forever it went into set up a error came up and said the previous load did not load so he went into set up and saved .and we are back to the black initial screen froze again . he did stick in the start up disk and nothing happens . what can we do ? he uses that every day . I feel bad because he gives me the good one and he uses that one and now its down. We have the restore disks but if it does not even read the start up it will not read the cd 's either .:(

2. bot

bot Private E-2

does it beep at you in anyway .......?

3. lorilu

lorilu Private E-2

sorry to bother we figured it out he had his steering wheel hooked up but not plugged into the wall ,,,LOL him and a few buddies partied and did not put everything away last night right ...(that'll teach him ) unplugged it and it loaded fine...LOL.... ty guys for being here anyways ...
    gives me peace of mind.......knowing I can click for help

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds