Pc Wont Fully Boot Up, Doesnt Display Anything

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by coolguy53, Nov 22, 2015.

Tags:
  1. coolguy53

coolguy53 Private E-2

Specs:
    GPU: nVidia 560ti
    CPU: i5 2500k OC@4.4ghz
    PSU: Corsair GS800
    MB: Fatal1ty Z68
    500 gb HDD

My computer turns on, everything seems to be running, but it never seems to actually boot up, it doesnt display anything and the stuff I have plugged in, like my keyboard and mouse, don't work, but it seems to be emitting some amount of power for sure because my audio interface is blinking, and my webcams light is on. I have no clue why it's doing this, and I've been looking up solutions for hours with no results (i.e. unplugging and holding the power button for 30 seconds to a minute and manually resenting the COMPS). Im hoping someone here can help me out!

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

If you absolutely never see a thing on the screen then you have a video problem. Remove the video card and attach the monitor to the onboard chip. Do you have a display?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds