pc2100 vs pc3200

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Fex, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Fex

Fex Private E-2

Will 768mb of PC2100 (333Mz) run faster then 512mb of PC3200 (400Mz)? Thanks for you replys :)

2. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Hmmmm interesting, I wouldn't say it'd run faster but you'd probably see a better performance.

3. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

with the 512 I would say your system will feel more responsive with single apps,with the 756 more responsive with multiple apps,then again if you dont need the memory for another computer throw 512 of each together for one gig of 333 as it will run at the slowest speed,mixing memory brands isnt usually a good idea,if your comp boots and runs fine though,I'd stick with it ;)

4. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

Faster ? No because they are inheritly slower, more productivity? most likely.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds