pcAnywhere Remote control problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by tyler_warren, Jun 1, 2006.

1. tyler_warren

tyler_warren Private E-2

Two Problems. Using pcAnywhere 12 on two computers both using XP. I use both as host from time to time just depending on what I want to do. When I go from my laptop as the host and desktop as the remote computer everything works fine. However when giong from the desktop as the host and the laptop as the remote the background from the laptop appears on the desktop i just have two identical screens for my laptop and have no control over desktop. Any Ideas on how to fix this. Also out of the blue i get the error message that I dont have permission to change the settings of the remote control on my laptop. Can provide more information if needed to help with resolution.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds