Pci modem drivers for windows xp

Discussion in 'Software' started by Gogeta, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Gogeta

Gogeta Private E-2

i just formatted my pc and am not able to get pci modem drivers for it newhere
    its a lenovo laptop model 3000 c 100,it windows xp Pro SP 3

2. sach2

sach2 Major Geek Extraordinaire

You can try this driver here. Give the page up to 5 minutes to load, they must be having trouble with their server.

3. Gogeta

Gogeta Private E-2

Thnx for it but i hav already tried dem but still my device manager says no drivers installed for pci modem i hv SP 3 n i gues its for SP2 does it mak ne differnce

4. sach2

sach2 Major Geek Extraordinaire

That driver should get the basics running even though it is old (SP3 should make no difference as to install). I don't know for sure how it runs but did you see the instructions where running it just creates a new folder then you have to go to that folder and run the installer? Below are the IBM instructions but you should be able to go to the HDAMODEM folder and then double-click the HFXsetup.exe file to install.

You can also try slimdrivers (ignore/close out, the ads) to see if it will find the modem and suggest a driver download. It may describe the modem as just a PCI device.

5. falconattack

falconattack Command Sergeant Major

Hi my friend , you can try to manually installation following these steps :wave

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/ht/updatedriverxp.htm

6. Gogeta

Gogeta Private E-2

Thnx sach 2 deat did de job dat same drivers worked u knw wat vnevvr i downloaded ran i thought dat was only needed to install it but in actual it was de only extraction part n i didnt realise it until i told dat.later i again downloaded it and ran n read all of it it also said it`s only extrction not instaltion n i was laughng man i didn`t see such small thng.next time i vl read enough to see wat`s happenning again thnx a ton:-D

7. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

Lets back up. Have you ever used the dial-up modem on this machine ever?

8. Gogeta

Gogeta Private E-2

Ya hav tried intially vn i bought de lappy.but it was pathetic.but basically now i needed coz i was tryng to root my my galaxy tab n downloaded super one clik n it wont continue wid pci modem n flash memory drivers it was tryng to install on its own but it wasn't able to i was really frustrated

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds