Pdf Submit Button Not Working-website Download

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mr. Bee, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Mr. Bee

Mr. Bee Private E-2

I created a online application PDF file for my company using LiveCycle ES2. In this file I made a submit button that will email the application to a person in Human Resources. When I got done creating it, I saved it as a "static PDF" so that it would open in all web browsers across all devices. I then went to Adobe Acrobat X Pro and opened the file. I saved the file using: file>save as>reader extended pdf>enable additional features, to allow the features to work in Adobe Reader. The files work fine as a stand alone file, I can use the Submit button, but when it is uploaded to the website and someone uses the Submit button, it does not allow them to submit. They can print it off and mail it in, but that defeats the purpose of an online submit. I noticed when I had the file saved as a "dynamic PDF" it would work fine, but only if you were using Internet Explorer. Is there any solution to this problem?

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds