performed illegal operation???

Discussion in 'Software' started by glamer85, Oct 19, 2006.

1. glamer85

glamer85 Private E-2

OK at frist i thought this was just a bartshel thing but now it is a Cpqeadm and lexplorer thing. i have Ctrl-Alt-del and shutdown bartshel but then i will still get the same message. "This program has perfromed an illegal operation and will be shut down" but it will be under a new name such as Cpqeadm or lexplorer. is this something that i can fix or should i take my computer to a professinol(sp)? in fact the same message just poped up under bartshel and have closed bartshel.

2. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Since the Bartshell Module is not part of Windows, I did a search on Google
    to see if I could find any information about it. Seems it is related to
    software for the ISP "Peoplepc":
    http://www.peoplepc.com/

One potential workaround for the Bartshell Module problem is to manually
    create your dialup connection (Network Connections>Create a New
    Connection>Connect to the Internet>Set up my connection manually, etc.),
    using the local access numbers for the ISP, rather than using the connection
    created by Peoplepc software.

Hope that helps and remember you never get something for nothing and that includes PeoplePC

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds