Pest Patrol 4.2.0.35

Discussion in 'Software' started by SuperNova, May 27, 2003.

1. SuperNova

SuperNova Private E-2

I downloaded this from the security section, after i installed it i decided i didn't like it so i unistalled it in the Add/remove programs. Well now the stupid thing has left a option on my right click menu. The options is "scan with pest patrol" how could i get that off of my menu? I looked in the registry under software looking for a undeleted folder but found no entry for pest patrol. anyone got any clues?

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

I did not have that happen to me and have installed uninstalled it about 20 times. Are you sure the uninstall finished? It does not say its done, but rather something like "uninstall saved to uninstall.log".

I would reinstall if needed and then uninstall. Also, be sure its not in your startup and that the directory is deleted. It does not delete the directory it installed to.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds