PH with Easy Battery Swap???

Discussion in 'Software' started by Rockrz, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Rockrz

Rockrz Private E-2

Is there a 'modern' phone that is easy to pop the back of and insert a new battery quickly?

Reason I ask is cause, I'm still using my Nokia I bought back in 2007 and it's virtually indestructible. I don't text (long story), but I wouldn't mind having a phone that can take pictures, send those pictures by email, and that doubles as an MP3 playa...as long as I can insert a memor5y card that's at least 32gigs, preferably bigger'n that.

The reason I ask about a phone that is easy to swap the battery out is because on my current phone I have numerous batteries that I keep charged up and ready to go on a spare phone I have.... so when my battery is about to konk out, I pop a new one up in there, and I keep on rollin'

OK, so this may all be a tall order... but I hert they be havin' some experts up in here, so... anybody know of a phone that would allow me to do what is described above?

2. Rockrz

Rockrz Private E-2

Nothing?

I figured there would be at least one phone with a battery that was easy to access...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds