php webpage not uploading

Discussion in 'Software' started by nickson2, Apr 28, 2004.

1. nickson2

nickson2 Master Sergeant

when i visit www.evertonfc.com i get the webpage immediately but when i click on the enter button which takes you to http://www.evertonfc.com/index.php i just get a blue page with nothing and it seems to freeze when all the green bars on the status bar at the bottom are full....any ideas?
    Thanks in advance

2. Coco

Coco Sergeant Major

Seeing as how it works fine when I try it i'm going to take a shot and guess that maybe you are running ad blockers? Not popup blockers but something that blocks ads. If you are try disabling it and giving it a go. It could also be a general firewall setting, you could disable your firewall for a second and try it and see if it works. If it does then you need to figure out why it's blocking it.

I'm just guessing but I think it's most likely one of those.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds