Pictures do not show on my computer.

Discussion in 'Software' started by rgrandcolas, May 12, 2006.

1. rgrandcolas

rgrandcolas Private E-2

:eek:

Can anyone help me with this problem?
    My computer had been working fine.
    I turned on my desk top this morning and found that where there should be a picture is just a blank box.
    On this site - Majorgeeks.com there are only blank boxes and no pictures.
    for instance the Major geeks logo does not show up on my computer now.
    Just a blank box that says MajorGeeks in it. along with little white box with a red square a blue circle and rectangle.

What happened? How do I fix this? Can any one help me with this problem?

Janice

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

What browser are you using? All the fixes will be under tools / options in I.E.
    Tools / options / content in Firefox .....click the box to show images ....will be more specific when you respond with which browser your using.

3. rgrandcolas

rgrandcolas Private E-2

Thank you Tim

I found - next to the address bar - a selection called links. i opened it and there was an icon in the list called - toggle images. I clicked on it and now all the pictures are back again. i dont know where that toggle images icon came from - but it fixed the problem.

Thanks for your help

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds