Pictures not loading in FIREFOX

Discussion in 'Software' started by Moment of Clarity, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Moment of Clarity

Moment of Clarity Private E-2

Hi all :)

Since I installed Panda PLatinum, Webroot and CounterSpy I havent been able to view pictures on the internet. This started after I downloaded these programs Saturday afternoon. I also disabled a few programs from the MSCONFIG function because they were slowing down my pc. However, Ive since reviewed them and the graphics driver is working and in place.

I believe it is one of my antivirus/spyware programs, I just dont know which one. I have turned each off and that doesnt work. I uninstalled McAfee before installing Panda and the others if that helps..

Any thoughts?

2. Moment of Clarity

NEver mind, just found my answer!

3. Kniht

Kniht Sergeant

Moment of Clarity

What was the answer? Go ahead and post in case someone else has the same problem in the future.:confused:

4. Moment of Clarity

make adjustments in tools>options at
    the top of firefox? In the "Web features" part there, you will find
    a box to check for load images, and also one for original site only.
    you want load images checked, just not the box
    that says "for the originating web site only"

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds