1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pink Floyd Fans (True fans only)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The1God, Aug 26, 2004.

1. The1God

The1God Private First Class

This site does nothing but stream Pink Floyd (and members) music, it has a lot of live stuff as well as bootlegs. This is the only thing I have been listening to at work for the past two weeks. I love it. I say true fans only because they play a lot of the stuff from the sixties (Pre Dark side)
  2. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

Sweeet!! I've been looking up and down winamp's shoutcast browser for this :D Thanks!
  3. Kodo

DUDE!!!! I can't get it at work.. but I'll be on this at home for sure!!! :D
  4. The1God

I know for a fact it works fine, Must be a firewall issue or something. I am now listening to a live version of Wish you were here. My wife hates it, so I don't play it at home to often... Oop, now a live version of TIME just started. KODO: I am glad I could finally pay you back something for all the help you have given me!!!
  5. Kodo

I know it's a firewall here that's blocking the part. I wasn't suggesting that it didn't work for other reasons. I should haveincluded that I know why. ;) :D
  6. d3xt3r

d3xt3r Private E-2

;) Streaming, record it! lol
  7. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

Yup... streaming right to my iPod ;)
  8. BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey Master Sergeant

Yes, now i can stop pitrating his music!
  9. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

what are you guys using for a player, media player?
  10. The1God

HE (Mr. Floyd) will apreciate that.... LOL
  11. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

Winamp here... :cool:
  12. d3xt3r

d3xt3r Private E-2

Just to play streaming music?

Media player here...
  13. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

thanks guys. posted the link to a buddy and he said that media player wouldn't do it. I can't test it here at work because we have streaming basically turned off. People kept leaving internet radio on 24/7 and eating up all the bandwidth.
  14. d3xt3r

d3xt3r Private E-2

Try winamp?

Yeah, same here at work, all streaming is pretty much off...
  15. The1God

I am using RealPlayer
  16. Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishment Administrator Staff Member

17. Wraith

Wraith A Really Great Guy

Ok, I'm getting this error....

I've opened port 1221 what am I doing wrong?

18. Gottheit

Gottheit General Logic

Now THAT is comedy. ROFL :D
  19. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

Fantastic find man.