Pinnacle 8.3 Movie Maker Editing

Discussion in 'Software' started by sixtiesmusic67, Mar 14, 2004.

1. sixtiesmusic67

sixtiesmusic67 Private E-2

Hi Everyone:

Had 2 questions please about the Pinnacle Video editing program.

First when I want to open a file to edit it will only let me open something that was recorded by a Pinnacle source.

I have a VCR hooked up to Pinnacle TV Tuner and I can open any file that I originally recorded on the VCR into the TV Tuner
    or any TV show (I get cable through the computer) that was recorded by Pinnacle.

It will not open any prior made Data CD or downloaded file from the internet. Is there a way to let Pinnacle open anything I want? What I have to do now because of this is use 2 programs Windows M.M. and Pinnacle. W.M.M. lets me open anything as long as it was not recorded from a Quick Time source.

The 2nd question please and I am not attempting to be stupid here. On any video editing program I ever worked with if I wanted to clear the clips from a download (Not that I decided to use for the movie) it was select all and hit delete. With Pinnacle the only way they clear is if I take at least one clip and make a movie out of it and or if I open another file. Even if you don't save your work, when you come back the frames from the previous file you opened are on the top left next to the Video Window. How do you get these to clear off the screen as in any other program?

Thank you and be well.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds