Please help me with my coding

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mami Lyn, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Mami Lyn

Mami Lyn Private E-2

hi, i am new on here and i have no idea where to go to write a question so it can be seen by every body. I hope you can help me.
    I am trying to change the coding on the program for "increasing plays on a player" that I have by pace software or my perl based software.
    I am not sure what to look for in my program. can any one please tell me where to go and what is it exactly what I need to change when I
    go into my script. I have done it before and all the sudden I have "brain freeze".
    I need help, please help.....
    can you please direct me the right way?

thank you so much and i hope to hear from you soon.
    you can email me at

thank you so much,
    :confused
    Mami Lyn

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2008
  2. PC-XT

PC-XT Master Sergeant

What program are you working with?

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Mami Lyn

I'm no coder so likely wont be able to help you, but likely reason your not getting many replies is you may need to give us more detailed info on what you need to achieve, so hoping this extra info may spark someone that knows coding to help you

What player is this? links are good if they tell us more about what your trying to achieve.

What is increasing the plays refering to, is it music by any chance?

What is the program you refer too?

The more info you can give is the better, while you know exactly what you need, the rest of us sitting behind a screen miles away may not at first read get the gist of what your trying to do, so as I mentioned as much info as possible, links or screenshots help also at times.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds