Please Help:TC4400 tablet pc touch screen does NOT work at all

Discussion in 'Software' started by pcshrink, Jan 31, 2008.

1. pcshrink

pcshrink Private E-2

OS/DRIVER Issue...I believe
    I recently installed a new OS on an HP tc4400 which the user had run C:\format. He gave me a copy of what i was told was the xp tablet OS. I installed all drivers from HP.com and the everything but the touch screen works. Does anybody have any ideas or know where i can get the software/drivers to make the t.screen work (any more not listed on HP.com). Or do I simply need a copy of the oem XP tablet OS disk from HP? ALL RESPONSES APPRECIATED. TIME CRITICAL. THANKS ALL.

2. in4mer

in4mer Private E-2

When you say touch screen, do you mean that if you touch the screen it will respond? I have the tc4400 and i'm PRETTY sure it only responds to the tablet pen.

3. DjLevel9

DjLevel9 Private E-2

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&cc=ca&lang=en&dlc=en&product=3548177

I deal with HP TechSupport every day canada and the united states has the On screen drivers and can help you set it if you can't get it running you're warrenty is is with them or unless you signes up with best buy or some other buyer but HP has the tech support give them a call

Contact HP
    Canada
    » Contact HP

» Contact HP worldwide

Interact online with HP

Canada online options for:

» Chat with an online support technician after you buy
    » Submit & Manage a support case (for customers with an HP service agreement)
    » Submit & Manage a support case (for business customers with a valid warranty)

E-mail HP

Canada e-mail options for:

» Technical support after you buy
    » Questions before you buy
    » Other questions/feedback

Call HP

Canada phone numbers for:

» Technical support after you buy
    » Questions before you buy
    » Other questions

Find HP

Addresses, phone numbers, and hours of operation for various HP and partner office locations

» Office Locations in Canada
    » Locate an HP service center (Canada)
    » Locate an HP authorized reseller partner (Canada)
    » Worldwide sales and services directory (PDF)

Technical Support for HP Products (After You Buy)

Technical Support
    Language
    Hours of Operation
    Phone #

HP and Compaq products
    Warranty and out of warranty English/French 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week for Most Products 1-(800)-HP INVENT
    1-(800)-474-6836
    Support for HP Contract holders English and French 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week for Most Products 1-(800)-633-3600

Sales Consultation (Before You Buy)

Consultation
    Language
    Hours of Operation
    Phone #

General Sales Inquiries Ask About any HP Product, Service or Solution English and French 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET 1-(800)-HP INVENT
    ;1-(800)-474-6836
    Buy HP and Compaq Products Direct from http://www.hpshopping.ca/ English and French 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. ET Monday - Friday 1-(877)-231-4351
    HP Supplies Direct Accessories, Cartridges, Supplies, Etc. English and French 8:00am - 6:00 p.m. ET Monday to Friday 1-(888)-871-5111

All Other Inquiries (Non Support Related)

Inquiries
    Language
    Hours of Operation
    Phone #

Order Desk for Product Manuals and Service Parts English and French 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET Monday - Friday 1-(800)-227-8164

hopw this helps just be pationt with they do do call backs with what you need or the have to Replace it

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds