Please help this wife.....

Discussion in 'Software' started by MarieNurse, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarieNurse

MarieNurse Private E-2

I have a recent need to get into my husbands computer. He has windows 7 and his is the only account on the computer. I am unable to guess his password and do not want to change or delete the password, but only want to gain access so I can see what is really going on with him. Please help me with this as I am now desparate. :(

2. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

So you want help going behind his back to see if he's going behind yours? Have you both just tried talking this out? The legal possibilities likely preclude you from getting help of this nature here.

3. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Not to mention that I believe that this would violate Major Geeks policy.

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to Major Geeks.

I'm sorry for any problems you are having, unfortunately, this is something of a grey issue in regards to being legal, therefore we can't help you as it's against our policy...which has already been stated.

Because of that, I'm going to close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds