pop up attached to war of titans account

Discussion in 'Software' started by felifire, Sep 24, 2011.

1. felifire

felifire Private E-2

hi guys. im sorry im a real newbie in the whole online gaming world and im lost to find a solution to my problem. my friend's war of titans account seems to be connected to a pop up. it doesnt matter from which computer or which operating system and anti-virus he uses, it always appears again. is it possible that the account has a virus attached to it? how could i get rid of it if it is attached virtually to the account? im sorry if i sound really stupid, i just have no idea what to do cause even if i use anti-viruses, malware, spyware removal or block the site , it will still come up if logged from a different pc. does anyone know what i can do? i appreciate any help. thanks a lot:)

2. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds