PowerISO, missing virtual drive.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Spock96, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

This is probably something very simple that I'm missing, or did wrong, but I can't figure it out.

I downloaded PowerISO onto me laptop so I could play Assassin's Creed from the ISO I ripped since the CD was horribly scratched and my drive would not read it. Everything worked Perfectly until lastnight. I fired up the laptop and went to mount the AC ISO, right click the ISO>> PowerISO>> Mount media into Drive E: (My virtual drive). That worked fine, so I went to MyComputer to run it, but my virtual CD Drive (E:) was not there. I found it odd, that the drive wasn't showing up, or that PowerISO was no longer running in the background as it always has been. But, that I could still mount media to the drive. What happened? Would it fix it if I uninstalled then reinstalled PowerISO?
    Thanks,
    Spock96

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds