Premium Cloud Storage - Who Would You Recommend?

Discussion in 'Software' started by temple-Lobe, May 14, 2013.

1. temple-Lobe

temple-Lobe Private E-2

Hi I'm looking for a premium cloud storage service for £10-£15pm ($15-$22pm)

I have already been with Livedrive and JustCloud - Livedrive is one I'm thinking of going back to whereas JustCloud are simply terrible (poor customer email support and many technical issues)

I wondered what you guys know about storage companies - if you know a reliable one and with good support? Nothing more than $25pm though if pos.

I need minimum of 2tb storage and automatic backup of my c drive (this I can get with livedrive)

Your thoughts appreciated (as always) :)

2. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

3. cipher

cipher Major Geek Extraordinaire

I'll second ADrive. 50GB free and some paid plans. I've used them for a few years, no worries, always there...

4. temple-Lobe

temple-Lobe Private E-2

thanks for reply.

2tb for **cough** $261pm - what a bargain rolleyes

looks like i'll be going back to live drive and put up with budget customer services

Thanks anyway

5. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

Where did you get that number? Adrive does not cost anywhere near $261/mo. Their Personal Premium account is only $6.95/mo. I believe that is equal £4.57/mo. and it provides up to 10TB of space, far above the "minimum of 2tb storage" you stated.

6. temple-Lobe

temple-Lobe Private E-2

when you click the "from only $6.95" at the bottom this leads you to this page which states the figures i mentioned

however it does state on the previous page the figures you mentioned, so you'd have to assume the page I was reading was a mistake?

(it does say "starting from $6.95" so maybe it is $261pm for 2tb)

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  7. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

Well, I looked again and visited the page you posted and I guess I misunderstood the page I posted in my first reply. I thought they had a set price for the Personal Premium account and that it went up to 10TB. Now, I gather the price depends on the amount of space you desire. So, yes, it's now looks much more expensive for what you want.

8. temple-Lobe

temple-Lobe Private E-2

Livedrive who I was with originally do automatic backups and 2tb separate storage for £10pm/$15pm

I can't believe some of the prices other providers charge - $261pm as apposed to $15 - how do they get away with it :confused

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds