Prince of persia two thrones

Discussion in 'Software' started by asher_friends, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asher_friends

asher_friends Private First Class

Could someone please solve my problem ? I downloaded the Prince of persia sf clone dvd, It has rar files in it ,but cant extract it onto my FAT32 hdd as the file is 4GB.

It says
    "There is not enough space on the disk.
    Write error: Only NTFS file system supports fiels larger than 4GB
    "

I have also attached the error given by WinRar....MY disk is about 5GBfree but still shows the same error....

Attached Files:

2. ibbonkers

ibbonkers First Sergeant

probably not gonna find help on that since it's a "clone" dvd. I may be wrong but we shall see

3. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Not enough to conclude that the game is being pirated. Perhaps the user's original media was damaged. If we're not sure, we have to give the user the benefit of the doubt.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2007
  4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Actually, we can assume that in this particular case, as I can see the name of the rar files in the screenshot, which are from a downloaded torrent.

Sorry, no pirated software here. Please purchase the game if you want assistance from us.

5. asher_friends

asher_friends Private First Class

Thats not my point, I need to know if there is any way out there to split the a 4GB file through WinRar Software??I think some1 atleast knows that....If so please tell me.....it wud be very helpful...and another thing I have a FAT32 partition.....NTFS drives me crazy...

6. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

The error tells you what is needed.

This thread is closed. I'd be more than willing to help you if it was legal software we were working with. However, it is not, so your point is, you need to fix an error that you are getting while unraring pirated software.

Its illegal software, regardless of what you might be doing with it. So for us to give you support with unraring it, so you can install it, is no different than us supporting you after you have it installed.

Majorgeeks does not provide support when it deals with pirated software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds