Print multiple emails with attachments [Outlook 2010]

Discussion in 'Software' started by mb12345, Oct 10, 2011.

1. mb12345

mb12345 Private E-2

Hello,

I have about 100 emails to print from Outlook 2010 and they all have attachments. If I select all 100 emails, then choose Print (and have checked print attachments as well), the emails all print, followed by all the attachments printing. Is there a way to print all 100 at once but have them print the attachments right after each email. For example I want the printed order to be like so:

email 1
    attachments from email 1
    email 2
    attachments from email 2
    etc.

Is there a way to do this in Outlook 2010?

2. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

That is a lot of paper & attachments. If this is a work machine that you are printing the emails off of, talk to IT, if it is important that you have them printed out for something work related. Otherwise if for home, print them with cutepdf to a pdf.

If you are talking multiple page attachments, you could burn a couple of reams of paper. If you want to know a secret, if you are adament about doing this, highlight all of the emails, and right click, then click on: File > Print > Print Options, then when the print options window comes up, click on the print attachments radio box, and should work. More than one way to skin a cat.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  3. mb12345

mb12345 Private E-2

I'm printing something for work. The problem is when I do File > Print > Print Options, then when the print options window comes up, click on the print attachments radio box, it does not work. It doesn't print

email 1
    attachments from email 1
    email 2
    attachments from email 2

but instead prints

email 1
    email 2
    attachments from email 1
    attachments from email 2

I need the attachments to come right after the emails so I can tell what goes with what email.

4. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

5. mb12345

mb12345 Private E-2

Again, I need to print in a specific order like so:

email 1, followed by attachments for email 1, then email 2, followed by attachments for email 2, email 3.......

If I select everything and choose print attachments it prints it in this order: email 1, email 2, email 3, attachments for email 1, attachments for email 2, then attachments for email 3.

I need the first order. Can this be done?

6. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

There is no way to print them in specific order as a multi-email print, other than do them one by one.

7. mb12345

mb12345 Private E-2

Thank you.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds