Problem connecting to my network, help would be appreciated

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Eccosmash, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Eccosmash

Eccosmash Private E-2

So, I have two laptops, a newer one that is working fine, and an older Dell Latitude D600. In the last few days, I've had a lot of trouble connecting to my network on the Dell. When I try to connect to my wireless network, it says that it's "acquiring network address' but it never successfully connects. After that didn't work, I tried plugging in to the router, but it still just tried to "acquire the network address". I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to make it so I can connect to my network? Also, I looked through the other threads with similar problems, and attempted to install the internet fix. When I rebooted, it gave me an error, and I had to reboot in the last known good configuration.

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds