Problem Running 3DMark05

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Pypesco, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Pypesco

Pypesco Private E-2

Hi Folks!

Trying to test ATI Radeon 850 Pro (AGP) on ABIT motherboard Pentium 4 with 1.5gig ram...

Trying to run 3DMark05 and get the following error message right away "IDirect 3D9::GetDeviceCaps failed: Not Available (D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE)".

Any ideas where I go from here?

Thanks in advance for any ideas or help!

SP
    Arizona :cool:

2. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Hi m8 welcome to the forum ;) ,read the announcement at the top of the forum and post the relevent info,sounds like it aint detecting your card,have you just installed it,do you have the latest drivers and do you have any problems with 3dmark 03 ;)

3. Pypesco

Pypesco Private E-2

I have installed the lastest driver package from ATI called 5-8_xp-2k_dd_cp_wdm_25203 and properties say I have Catalyst Version 05.8, 2D Version 6.14.10.6561, Packaging Version 8.162-050803a2-025203c.

Does that help?

4. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

5. Pypesco

Pypesco Private E-2

Yes, I have DirectX version 9.0c installed.

DirectX Diagnostic says the following are not working..

- DirectDraw Acceleration
    - Direct3D Acceleration
    - AGP Texture Acceleration

TestDraw Seems to be working.

Hmmm

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds