Problem Running Applications

Discussion in 'Software' started by ADG11, Jul 26, 2009.

1. ADG11

ADG11 Private E-2

When I started my computer this morning the first thing I got was the blue screen of death. So I restarted and began to run SuperAnti Spyware. Then halfway through the scan the blue screen came on again. Now I can not open anything or run any programs except Internet Explorer and My Computer. And I tried opening in Safe Mode but I get the blue screen again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andy

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I have moved your thread to the software forum, as you need to be able to fix the BSOD problems before you can work on any malware issues. When your system is stable, start a new thread in the malware forum and attach the requested logs after doing the Read and Run First instructions.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds