Problem with address book in outlook

Discussion in 'Software' started by nszen, Dec 10, 2003.

1. nszen

nszen Private E-2

Hi I have an urgent request

I recently upgraded my computer and reinstalled all my softwares. Pasted my Outlook contacts to the proper directory where it belonged. Now when I try to send an e-mail and I press the TO: function than I get an error message saying that the database can not be displayed. Also when I click on the address book icon I get the the same message. I tried to troubleshoot it by re-entering the e-mail adresses in to the contacts, but it still did not work.

Do you have any suggestion?

Please let me know as soon as possible

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

my suggestion is the close outlook. Copy the PST file to a different directory. Open outlook and recreate your account(s). Then import the OTHER pst file into your current session. Hopefully this will solve your problem.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds