Problem with Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.14

Discussion in 'Software' started by wwalker555, May 21, 2011.

1. wwalker555

wwalker555 Corporal

I think Adobe Flash is the problem. Since I upgrade to this level of Adobe Flash, I have a few websites that are performing very weird. I am getting either ads (not trash ads but some like locate airport, HBO, other windows thatare in other locations within the website) that are flashing at the top of the screen, sometimes to the left of the screen, but mostly in the upper left part of the screen.

These were websites I have been using for years without problems: finance.yahoo.com (mostly after requesting a quote), cbssports.com/mlb/scoreboard, espn.go.com, mlb.com -- some functions like going to gameday, wunderground.com after you put in your zip for the local weather.

I am running Windows 7 with all maintenance applied through yesterday. Normally i startup using IE (64 bit) but can see a slight improvement by using just IE.

All virus scans (avast!), spyware scans (Spybot) and Window Defender scan have come up clean.

Is there anyone that can help me out of this problem? Thanks for any help.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds