Problem with Intuit, Quickbooks Pro

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ceejayw, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Ceejayw

Ceejayw Private E-2

I have just had to rebuild my system. I have reinstalled quickbooks pro 2003 but cannot use it till I register it. It will not register and Intuit will not support it. I no longer have the registration code. I can upgrade for £250 but only need limited use as I am about to fold my company.
    I did save all the files from my hard drive following the mains spike that caused my problems.
    Can any one tell me where/how to begin finding the registration code. It must be on the copy of the hard drive somewhere or even how to crack the software I have or how to access the invoices that are locked up within.

I am a total novice here so things need to be very simple. THanks in advance

Ceejayw

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds