Problem with Laptop, deleted user account

Discussion in 'Software' started by samia67, Mar 12, 2014.

1. samia67

samia67 Private E-2

Hello Geeks,

I hope someone can help me with my problem. I've a laptop that we've been sharing. However, the log on was a domain (office) log on. Now the other perons I've been sharing with got theirs and they removed all their files including removing log password. Its during this process that the computer can now not turn on. I've tried entering the new password they setup but it doesn't work neither will the old password. It says something like "sytem could not log you on. Make sure username and domain are correct." Its running windows xp and the guest account is disabled.

Thank you in advance,

Raymond

2. pwillener

pwillener MajorGeek

3. samia67

samia67 Private E-2

Pwillener, yes I did try that and it didn't work either. Its still asking for a password to log in safe mode.

4. samia67

samia67 Private E-2

Hi Geeks, our IT tech has fixed it. Thank you all though,

Raymond

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds