Problem With Leadtek A360 TDH FX5700

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Gladiator, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Gladiator

Gladiator Private E-2

Games are frizing without known reason.I'v tried different drivers(56.72,61.36,61.77)but allways is the same.AAny help?

2. BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey Master Sergeant

Some system specs would be nice.

3. Gladiator

Gladiator Private E-2

Athlon XP2000+,512mb DDR,Gigabyte KT400 and Ge fORCE fx5700

4. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

Where did you get your drivers from? If you got them from nVidia they wont work. I have a Leadtek 6800, and when i used the newest, or any, nVidia drivers i would get system lockup, and shutdowns when ever i did something graphicly demanding.

Try going to Leadteks website, and look around for drivers. Or install the ones that came with the card, and see if that makes a difference.

Also what games are you playing when it locks up?

:cool:

cooked

5. Gladiator

Gladiator Private E-2

I am playing Painkiller,Far Cry & Warcraft-Frozen Throne.I have tried nvidia drivers(56.72 and 61.77) and drivers that come with card(61.36)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds