Problem with mozbackup

Discussion in 'Software' started by floyd, Apr 1, 2013.

1. floyd

floyd Private First Class

I've been using Mozbackup for a long time. I use FF and TB for my programs. I recently installed Seamonkey to try it, didn't like it and uninstalled it.
    Now when I use Mozbackup it shows up in my list of programs to choose to backup. I realize I can just scroll past it but it's annoying and requires extra clicks to select TB and FF.
    Is there any way to get that deleted from my list of programs to choose to backup. I have no trace of SM left on my computer after a thorough search and uninstall and deletion of any lingering files.:confused
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Floyd

2. cipher

cipher Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. floyd

floyd Private First Class

Thanks for the reply cipher.

I don't believe I did.
    I did run it to look at it a little and uninstalled it and than deleted any orphan files left behind. Didn't think it was worth the learning curve when I already like FF & Tb.
    Floyd

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds