Problem with restoring Zoostorm Netbook back to factory settings without CD-ROM

Discussion in 'Software' started by Zenithzor, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Zenithzor

Zenithzor Private E-2

Hi folks,

I was helping (or trying to help) a friend on another forum earlier, now the problem is that she's wants reset her Zoostorm Netbook back to Factory settings.
    A few years ago a local friend of mine had a similair problem so I told her to do the exact same thing as what I told my buddy earlier.

My exact words were:

Eventually, when she typed 'restore' nothing seemed to happen allegedly.
    As well she attempted to use the option to reinstall her Windows, but without success as it says there are missing files.
    As a last resort she tried to use a restore point, but this gets responded with another error that said she cannot use it.

Now i'm not exactly a PC pro but as far as I can remember, this is what I did to help another friend prior to this.
    Could this be Mallware, Virus, or Worm relateded?

Type: Zoostorm Freedom, Model 10-270

Help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance

Zenith

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Found this

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds