Problem with user account on Windows XP

Discussion in 'Software' started by mtburz73, Jul 1, 2006.

1. mtburz73

mtburz73 Private E-2

On my primary (owner) user account in XP everything appears to work properly. On a secondary account (my wife's) you cannot enter text into search bars or other areas in Internet Explorer 6.0. Further, certain programs, such as McAfee and iTunes will not run properly oonlyn the secondary account . Please help! I have run the read me first and removed a bunch of malware and have attached the HJT log that was scanned on the wife's account. Is this a malware problem? Is it something else? Please advise.

Thanks...

mtburz73

2. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

First is your wife an admin user or just a limited user? Second what do you mean by not run properly, do they run and close, do they give errors, do certian portions work and others not?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds