Problem With Visual Basic 6.0 Enterprise Setup!!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by SecurityAid, Jun 11, 2005.

1. SecurityAid

SecurityAid Private E-2

Someone, please help me! I'm having trouble installing Visual Basic 6.0 Enterprise. It finishes to 100% all the destination files in the small blue progress bar at the bottom right hand corner of the screen. however, after this, I receive an error message saying the following.

"Failed to Register D:/VB/VB6.0/Tools/VS-Ent98/Vmodeler/msvm.exe"

Then, I also get an error message that says the following.

"Visual Basic 6.0 Enterprise Setupwas not completed successfully"

Then I press Ok. Now here's the strange part. When I click on the Start menu, Visual Basic is present, however when I start itu, it gives me the following error message.

"Unexpected Error;Quitting"

So can someone please help me?

I really need this program for school an my exams are coming up!

NOTE: This is a downloaded version of Visual Basic. However, it doesn't work on either of my two computers and I downloaded another version of Visual Basic from a different source, and got the same error messages. I downloaded all of these as a zip file and unzipped it to a folder called VB in my D drive.

Please help me!!!:(

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds