Problem with Windows 2000

Discussion in 'Software' started by gemmy1325, May 30, 2005.

1. gemmy1325

gemmy1325 Private E-2

I'm sure exactly how this happened, but my add/remove programs has disappeared. I can double click the icon to open the list, but there isn't a list. There is a line of text at the top, and the rest of the menu is blank. Any suggestions?

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Scroll all the way down the menu. It may look blank, but probably isn't. Keep using the scroll bar until it stops at the bottom. You may have to scroll for a bit.

Sometimes you get corrupt entries that take up a bunch of white blank space and give the appearance of add/remiove being blank.

If thats the case, uninstalling then reinstalling the application should take care of it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds