Problems, can't download FullTilt Poker ..anyone?

Discussion in 'Software' started by ccazee, Jul 10, 2009.

1. ccazee

ccazee Private E-2

Well I play poker online and I could not get the new update to Full Tilt to work, so tried uninstalling it. That didn't work, all of it didn't uninstall. here is the message I get:
    Error Code: -5005 : 0x80070002
    Error Information:
    >Kernel\KernelMedia.cpp (95)
    >SetupNew\setup.cpp (836)
    PAPP:Full Tilt Poker
    PVENDOR:Full Tilt Poker (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/)
    PGUID:D4C9692E-4EFA-4DA0-8B7F-9439466D9E31
    $14.0.0.162
    @Windows XP Service Pack 3 (2600) IE 8.0.6001.18702

I have searched, cleaned everything on my computer and still nothing.

So I try to go to FT site and d/load it again.. it starts but then messages have popped up stopping it..

1. No content coding

2. same message as above..

3. something about win32?

Does anyone here know anything as to why I cannot download this.. or uninstall it completely?

I have dial up, and use Windows XP...

Thanks in advance

2. ccazee

ccazee Private E-2

It is saying invalid 32 application when trying on Firefox.

3. ccazee

ccazee Private E-2

Invalid Win32 application.. anyone help?

I have been trying since Wednesday to re-download FT poker. Everytime I get the message now, invalid 32application.. I have no clue what to do.. is there something I can do to prevent this, or just write their support which will be no response for awhile prbly..

I did have problems getting it to uninstall completely..but tks to this forum I found the solution with Revo Unistaller.. IT DID IT!! After numberous tries to uninstall it completley!! So thank you for that:)

Now to get it back installed!!!

Thanks in advance.

I have Windows XP , and dial up which sucks..but live in country.

4. Senlis

Senlis Staff Sergeant

Re: Invalid Win32 application.. anyone help?

I would try to ensure that any files attributed to the program is removed. After uninstalling FT poker, run ccleaner http://www.ccleaner.com/. After using the file and registry cleaner on your hard drive, run chkdsk (if you don't know how to do that, ask and I will give you detailed instructions)

Usually after I have done those things, a program will install correctly.

5. ccazee

ccazee Private E-2

I cleaned my computer, but not sure how to run chkdisk...alot of people are having the same problem with FT..it must be the software they updated toorolleyes

6. ccazee

ccazee Private E-2

Guess I figured out how to run chkdsk.. just did it, it recovered some files.. so going to try again to d/load Ft..

Thank you for your help, much appreciated:)

7. silas

silas MajorGeek

Yes on there forums are many post about the latest update giving problems, and installing it as well. And you know that you should email ftp (even if there costumer support sucks and can take some time) id suggest them because its there update that is poopy.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds