Problems starting up computers.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Atratus, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Atratus

Atratus Private E-2

I recently got the smitfraud trojan and came to this site for help removing it. The process was going well but then I ran into some software troubles. When I try to boot the infected computer a message says; "NTLDR is missing, press any key to restart." The computer doesn't continue in the start up proccess though. Then in another computer I'm having problems with GoBack, when I turn on the computer a message pops up saying; "GoBack restarted your computer because it detected your system was unstable. Allowing it to continue running would have caused corrumption on disk #1. This instability is probably the result of a bug in an application running on your system, but could also be caused by hardware problems." It won't let me proceede beyond that point. Both of these problems happened today. I think that the computer with the GoBack problem is the more important computer to have fixed, so if anyone could help me with that one first, I would appreciate it. I would like to fix both the computer though. Thanks.

2. Atratus

Atratus Private E-2

Well I just fixed the computer that was saying; "NTLDR is missing, press any key to restart." But I'm still having a problem with the other computer and GoBack.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds