Program for Call Of Duty ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by waelli2, Apr 30, 2004.

1. waelli2

waelli2 Private E-2

Hi !
    I'm looking for a program that i can use for Cod...would like to be able to chat with a specific server without that i am self are playing...and maby get a responce from them !

For instance:leave a message to the people on the game what time i'm about to join the server.

If anybody know if such program exists...let me know !

Thanks !

2. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

I don't know if any kind of program like that exists... personally if I was playing on a server and someone was spamming it with messages I'd get kind of annoyed. Well OK, really annoyed. There are Instant Chat programs available that tell you what server your friends are playing on, and then there's always GameSpy Arcade. X-Fire is one of those programs, but it's still Beta. www.xfire.com

3. waelli2

waelli2 Private E-2

Hi !

I suspected that a program like that didn't exist, but i took a longshot....
    I agree that spamming a server with chat is irretating.But it wasent my intention to annoy people with spamming, just leave a message to my clanmembers on your clanserver to let them know if i will be joinen them or not.

Thx for your response...ICeMaN ! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds