prtscr doesnt work

Discussion in 'Software' started by ginaax3, Jan 22, 2005.

1. ginaax3

ginaax3 Private E-2

ok i just got a new keyboard and when i push prtscr its supposed to like take a screenshot but it doesnt..instead the print page comes up..please help!

(btw shift+prtscr doesnt work for me)

2. ginaax3

ginaax3 Private E-2

is anybody gonna help me?! :(

3. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

1 thread per problem please.

I will be deleting any additional ones.

I tried to help you last week, but it didn't work out.

Be patient, someone else will be along soon to assist you, I'm sure :)

4. ASUS

ASUS MajorGeek

What brand & model keyboard do ya got?

5. Coco

Coco Sergeant Major

My best guess is you got one of those keyboard with an flock key that likes to add a bunch of useless buttons to your keyboard by turning the flock on and off.

Is that the case?

6. ginaax3

ginaax3 Private E-2

F1-12 doesnt work either..um whats f-lock? where is it? how do i turn it off?

7. ASUS

ASUS MajorGeek

In Bios,
    Some keyboard have an F lock button on the keyboard.
    Some pc you access Bios by pressing the delete key while booting, what brand PC is this?
    If you do go into Bios be carefull what changes you make.
    Dont forget to save changes before you exit bios, it should ask before you exit.
    Here is bios guide:
    http://www.rojakpot.com/default.aspx?location=7&var1=18

Ya never did say what kind /brand keyboard ya got!

8. Coco

Coco Sergeant Major

flock is a key provided solely by special keyboards. You'll find no refrence to it in the bios at all.

In fact depending on the brand of keyboard it might not even be called flock. It's a custom key. It's like caps lock, scroll lock and num lock. It's function is to change the use of the f keys, or on some board all the f keys and the keys above the arrows on a keyboard.

If you in fact have such a keyboard, there is most likely 4 lights instead of 3 that normal show if numlock, capslock and scrolllock is on. So just make sure you have the fourth light turned on and it should work like a normal keyboard.

9. ASUS

ASUS MajorGeek

Thanks coco,
    Yep ya right.
    In bios is Num lock,( nohing to do with F key's fuction) slight misread.
    If Ginaax3 post's the keyboard model solution may arise, I have a couple keyboard's that have F lock & features to change key fuctions.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds