PS1 or PS2 Emulator's

Discussion in 'Software' started by Balthazor, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Balthazor

Balthazor Private E-2

Hello friends, I am looking for a really good playstation 1 and or ps2 emulator that uses roms I already have in my possesion and maybe a few I do not have, if anyone has this or a link to what I am looking for please reply to this post, my thanks to you all in advance ~ Balthazor

2. Retardasaurus

Retardasaurus Private E-2

PCSX2, it's the best PS2 emulator on the web.
    But they are selling ps2's for about 40 bucks.

3. Balthazor

Balthazor Private E-2

I like using my pc best, ty

4. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

For future reference, you need to keep the thread to discussing only emulators, and not mention roms. This is why. The site owners have to make sure they can't get in legal trouble about what is discussed in this forum, so even if all your roms are 100% legal, they can't afford the risk and will have to delete the posts. So we may as well be courteous to them and leave the roms entirely out of the conversation.

Just a heads-up. :)

5. Balthazor

Balthazor Private E-2

ok, thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds