Putting either monitor to sleep on a dual monitor system.

Discussion in 'Software' started by RMyers70, Aug 18, 2012.

1. RMyers70

RMyers70 Private E-2

I am looking for a program that will allow me to put my primary monitor <21" LCD Monitor> to sleep while watching video on the second monitor <27" LED TV>. I like to watch streaming vids on my larger monitor and would like to have my Primary go to sleep. I realize I can shut it off, but would like to avoid that. I have searched the net and all the programs I found will only send BOTH to sleep. Key to this is I have to be able to use the mouse still while the main ignores this, so it would have to use the keyboard to wake the monitor.

I realize that I am asking alot, but I am just surprised no one has come up with a way to do so, or maybe I was just to lame to find it. :-D

Thanks in advanced for any help anyone is willing to give.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds