Pwned by 0 Bit Cypher

Discussion in 'Software' started by Demoniak, May 9, 2004.

1. Demoniak

Demoniak Private E-2

Query people, My mothers computer got pwned by losing its 128 bit cypher strength, now she sillyish enough installed a stand alone version of sp1 (from update.windows.com etc etc) but she also runs dumb a.s.s progs like kazza and incredimail,

now the only was i can think of fixing the problem is re-installing windows (XP by the way).

Does anyone know a fix around this for next time?? or is it just the typical re-install??

(by the way it also said when i tried to update (thought that might of been the problem) it said invalid date and time...Yes i set it up right, yes the timezone is right, yes the bios time i right, yes the TIME is right,, yes its a legit version.any clues peoples??)

Thanks

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds