QBasic

Discussion in 'Software' started by goldfish, Nov 6, 2003.

1. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Gar, i hate this language, however, its the only language my school does for CS a level.

So, where can I get a copy for me to practice at home with? :) im sure i downloaded it once before but i relaly cant remember where from!

2. lesrae

lesrae Private E-2

3. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

If you have an old windows 98 disk lying around you can pop that in and then click on Browse CD Contents and then go to OLD DOS. Then just copy and paste the QBasic stuff to your hardrive.

BTW, QBasic is quite interesting once you get into it. You can make some pretty cool games with it.

4. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Whoa, this is an old one! I got Qb 5 from somewhere, and gave it to slider as well, and ive made an interesting clock program with it, and some useful functions as well :)

I'm not doing CS next year either :p

5. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

aha I dont have to take CS because I passed a test I took that got me exempt from the class, and i get credit for it! :p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds