Question about Anarchy Online

Discussion in 'Software' started by WanderingCanadian, Oct 24, 2007.

1. WanderingCanadian

WanderingCanadian Private E-2

Hi there! I'm going to be getting a computer soon and I'm taking a look at the game Anarchy Online. Uh, I wasn't looking very hard, but I couldn't find the system requirements. Also, I've read on their site that it was free to play as long as you didn't mind in-game advertising. Is there any spyware bundled with the program though if I download it from there official site? I've learned to be suspicious of free things like that; you never know what else you may be downloading. Any information would be great. Thanks.

2. Jamiko

Jamiko Sergeant

No spyware, it is a legit game. I used to play it quite a bit for a year or so before it was free. Now I still pop in once and a while on the free version.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds