Question about finding a Program

Discussion in 'Software' started by ripacrombie, Oct 27, 2006.

1. ripacrombie

ripacrombie Private E-2

I have a question for you guys... I am currently in the search for a specific program that alot of schools are using to limit what the kids can and can't do. The reason I am trying to find this or these programs is because my mother wants me to put a block of the sort on her computer for my little sister (she's starting to use myspace/aim and its interfering with school :p). If any of you are aware of these types of programs, please let me know! Because I can't figure out where to find them anywhere!!!

Thanks ahead of time.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

3. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

There's a program called NetNanny available for under $30 retail that will fill your needs and is easy to use. Check your local favorite software vendor or Google it....

hopperdave2000 :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds