Quick Question

Discussion in 'Software' started by HumbleServant1611, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Hello Geeks,

Ive had a USB flash with W10 64/32-bit for a year. I was wondering, if I remount it with a fresh download using the media creation tool will it have all the cumulative updates built in already so I don't have to deal with all the WUs? like the 1607 and now the 1703 and all the security updates in between?

2. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

The latest version of the Media Creation Tool will get you version 1703. There are a couple of updates that you'll get after you upgrade your system to 1703 like Security Update for Flash Player.

If you've used Advanced sizing of text and other items previously, it is now gone in version 1703 but, there is a "workaround" which I'm using on my 1703 version.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds