Radeon 5670

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by magicboo2u, Jul 14, 2015.

1. magicboo2u

magicboo2u Private E-2

I have an Alienware 64 bit computer with a dual radeon 5670 graphics card. My problem is only one of the cards will take a download for an update for the radeon. The other one has a yellow triangle beside it-in device manager-and will not take a download. When I try to download the cards the computer crashes and then Windows repair starts and does a restore and now I am back to standard vga graphics adapter and one of the cards still has the yellow triangle. When I went to ther amd website they did a scan to pick the best download for me and when it tried to install my computer says it is not for my computer!! HELP!! I have been fighting this for days!~:cry

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Alienware makes lots of computers. If you want help, you need to post the exact model.

3. magicboo2u

magicboo2u Private E-2

It is an Alienware Aurora, 10 GB of memory. So sorry I didnt put this info on earlier.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds